Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 41 - Catching Up

I was actually happy to get out of bed and run this morning. I guess not having to go to work will do that! The dingo and I did 5 miles....in the fog and humidity. Same ol' aches and pains. I must start doing my shin splint exercises and stretching!! Pace was a little bit better today. All in all, a good day for running!
I saw Braden off to his first day of preschool. I can't believe that next year I'll be taking him to Kindergarten! Caroline and I had some good mommy-daughter bonding time. She kept asking "Where's Bady?" in a really sad voice. After asking about 5 times, she finally got it and quit asking! We stopped for some Timbits and then did some shopping. She's my shopping pal already! After school we had lunch with my parents, the beloved "Mimi and Pops". Now it's my down-time, catching up online and with my DVR'd shows. Holy cow do I have some TV watching to do! Yes, my life is that lame.... Tonight we're going to my sister's step-son's Cross Country meet. Last weekend he broke the sophomore record! WTG Jake! At least someone in my family is speedy! Tomorrow will be my last run before the 18-miler on Saturday. Only 3 more long runs....

1 comment:

Marlene said...

I have no trouble waking up to run on non-work days no matter what time it is, but during the week? Forget about it!