Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 6

It was another great running day! 60 degrees, partly sunny. I did 4 miles - West Oakwood/Kettering hills. I think I know what sets my shin pain off! It's definitely the hills! Other than my shins, I didn't have any aches or pains. Cooper was back up to speed, too. Guess we all have "off" days! I bought a new shirt to run in. I'm thinking it may be *the* shirt I race in. What to wear consumed way more time than it should have for the Pig. I'm contemplating putting my name on it for race day. I'd also like to put a picture of Taylor on the back with something like "Taylor Gives Me Strength". I thought of her countless times throughout the Pig. If she can fight cancer....I can run a marathon!'
In Mommy news....I think my kids might kill each other....or else I might kill them. Okay, not really. But somedays they just can't get along worth a darn! Am I crazy for wanting another one to add to the mix? Caroline has a shriek (okay a YELL) that could break glass. Braden has a temper like none other. He's so stubborn. But then he has a sweet, gentle side that makes you want to cuddle up with him. Same with Caroline. She's such a good cuddler....sucking her thumb, with your "finger!!" in her grips. I try to not let the naughty moments overshadow the kind moments, but some days it's just hard.

No comments: