Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 1

Well, I hope this isn't how this whole "blogging" thing is gonna go..... Today is officially day #2 of training, but I'm just now getting around to starting the blog. So I'm busy.... I work part time and have 2 kids. In any case, I truly hope I can keep up in here!
So back to Day1: Yesterday the alarm went off at 6:00 am. I was scheduled to run 4 "easy"miles, but this would be the first time I ran before work. Usually I run on mornings that I don't work. This represents a big change in my workout routine! I was so worried about running and getting to work, I virtually jumped out of bed, got ready, and hit the road. It was a nice day for a run - 60 some degrees and sunny. I did the outer loop of Shroyer - Stroop - Far Hills. Cooper did pretty well. Did I mention I run with my dog.....most days? I felt pretty good the whole time. I got home in plenty of time to shower and get ready for work. Phew....day #1 was in the books.

No comments: